|09:00am – 09:20am||Opening Speech: Dr. Huaqun GUO |
|09:20am – 10:20am||Keynote Speech: Prof. Qing ZHANG|
|10:20am – 10:30am||Conference Announcement: Dr. Bhojan Anand|
|10:30am – 11.00am||Tea Break|
|11:00am – 12:30pm||Session 1|
|12:30pm – 01:30pm||Lunch|
|01:30pm – 03:30pm||Session 3|
|03:30pm – 04:00pm||Tea Break|
|04:00pm – 05:30pm||Session 5|
|05:30pm – 06:00pm|
Publication Certificate Awards & Closing CeremonyProf. Lawrence Wai Choong WONG
*Breakthrough – Level 4, Matrix @ Biopolis, A*STAR, Singapore
*Exploration – Level 4, Matrix @ Biopolis, A*STAR, Singapore
Session 1: ITSS & BTS Session @ Breakthrough – 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM:
Session Chair: Dr. Claus Muschallik
- Zhuan Lun Yeo and Peng Cheng Wang. Numerical Simulation of Train Aerodynamics.
- Aurelia Chan Hui-En, Brendan Lim, Ee Hui Jie Jezamine Chua Zihui and Priscilla. The Future of Urban Expansion: A Network of Villages.
- Beini Wang. Detection of Secondary Surveillance Radar (SSR) Spoofing using Signal Multilateration.
- Yi Wei, Yichen Feng and Yuhan Weng. Investigation and Creative Ideas for Securing Public Transportation System.
Session 2: Session 2: Bio Session @ Exploration – 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM:
Session Chairs: Dr. Guang CHEN & Dr. Umayal Lakshmanan
- Lee Wen Ting and Mok Qiu Lin. Evaluating the Role of Hepatitis B virus, HBx Chimeric Protein, in Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Lai YunKi Nicole, Sin Kah Kek Kelly, Cheung Wing Ngar Vivian, Lim Yan Ping and Yew Wen Shan. Synthetic Alkaloid Enzymology for AntiAgeing Therapeutic Development.
- Tsinrong Lee, Yuqin Chin, Raman Sethi, Swati Tomar, Stacey Tay, and Poh San Lai. Resolving an undiagnosed case of Neuromuscular Disorder using predictive mutational profiling.
- Kim Yujin, Tao Zhen Yuan and Harsha Prem. Obesity in School: Gum Bacteria Distribution and Presdisposition to metabolic disorders.
- Chan Yan Zhi and Chew Hong Ee, Benjamin. Biomimetic Membranes for Kidney Dialysis.
Session 3: Chemistry Session A @ Breakthrough – 01:30 PM to 03:30 PM:
Session Chairs: Session Chair: Dr. Jizhong LUO
- Lai Yiting and Gan Ming Yi. Nanostructured Phase Change Materials for Green Building Applications.
- Lin Hong Yi, Fong Kei Sen and Aznikah Bte Abdul Nizar. On-demand texture dialling of VO2 M/B-phase nano-structured films using scanning focused laser irradiation.
- Glenn Zheng Jie Ng, Long Quan Peh, M.V. Reddy, S. Adams and B.V.R. Chowdari. The Effect of Temperature on the Electrochemistry of Titanium Dioxide Nano Material for Lithium Ion.
- Keng Boon Lim, Hui An and Peng Cheng Wang. Evaluation of Optimum Packing Density for Cross-flow Hollow Fibre Membranes of Different Lengths Using CFD.
- Liang Xuxian, Qiu Jiabin and Yang Nanyang. Enhancement of Ferroelectric Photovoltaic Effect in Bismuth Ferrite (BiFeO3) through Doping.
Session 4: Chemistry Session B @ Exploration – 01:30 PM to 03:30 PM:
Session Chairs: Dr. Yvonne Yoong Sien CHOW
- Bhat Namita Gireesh. Preparation and characterization of nanostructured V2O5 as a cathode material for Li-ion batteries.
- Chew Beng Soh, Kwang Guo Sheng, Teo Ee Jin and Yang Cheng Yuan. Plasmonic Enhanced Emission of InGaN Quantum Dots by Ag Nanoparticles.
- Ashwin Venkatakrishnan, Chua Hou, Tan Pinxi, Lu Junpeng and Sow Chorng Haur. Microencryption on Atomic Monolayers Enabled by Direct Laser Writing.
- Ng Chen Lin, Darell Chua Yun Da, Loo Wei Juan, Peter Darmawan, Hosea Tantang, Tan Wei Ming Alvin, Alice Eh and Lee Pooi See. Electrodeposition and Performance of WO3 and PANI-based Electrochromic Materials.
- Clara-Ann Cheng Ling, Kelly Siah Xinjie, Yap Jing Han and Dai Jie. Synthesis and Characterization of Silicon-Based Thermal Protective Syntactic Foams.
Session 5: Smart Technology Session @ Breakthrough – 04:00 PM to 05:15 PM:
Session Chair: Dr. Bhojan Anand
- Fan Yunan, Zhu Bingjie and Lim Jit Ning. Oscillations of Bouncing Soap Bubbles.
- Zhu Dan, Jie Chen and Lap-Pui Chau. Development of Defogging Algorithm for Image.
- Jovan Yeo. Design of a Hybrid Airship.
- Christopher Goh Zhun Feng and Koay Tze Min. Context-Aware Web-mining Engine.
- Sundaramahalingam Sudharshan and Isaac Tay Eng Hian. SentiBots- smart, centimeter sized swarmbots.
Session 6: Human Care & Education Session @ Exploration – 04:00 PM to 05:15 PM:
Session Chair: Prof. Maode MA
- Regine Lim, Cassandra Mah and Jonathan Tan. An Epidemiological Study of Paediatric Burns First Aid Management of Caregivers in Singapore.
- Ren MoLiu. Wearable Device for Detecting Depression.
- Ahmad Muammar Bin Md Yasin, Lim Wei Liong, Patrick S.K.Chua and Zheng Jianxin. Smart Walker for Gait and Balance Rehabilitation.
- Zheng Huan Thng. Exploiting the photoprotection capabilities of anthocyanin for human use.